❝Believe, Decide, Conquer❞
The vision of placement cell is to increase the employability skills of our students at institutional and industrial level; to furnish our students with relevant and conceptualized professional skills and guiding them towards the bright future and career all around the globe with values of genuineness, hard work and justice.
The Mission of our Training and Placement Cell of Providence College for Women is to train the students for the needs of the industries and provide best opportunities available globally. The Placement cell not only acts as a facilitator for training and placement but also works towards overall development of the students.
- The goal of the placement cell is as follows.
- To motivate and guide students to make smart career choices.
- To guide them to be industry ready.
- To enable them to become ethical professionals with diverse skill.
- To provide employment opportunities and professional training to the students; it acts as a bond between the student, alumni and the employers.
- To Organize activities pertaining to career planning and Training.
- To Organize campus interviews for all the final year students and to make the students to choose right career.
- To give knowledge, skill, aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the Industry / institutions.